Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
www.drogendealer.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 30 mal aufgerufen
 Mein Nuttenlink
lebaobei123 Offline

Kein NooB

16.05.2019 03:37
in defence of the All Blacks, t Antworten

Aaron Smith has issued a tearful apology for the airport toilet encounter that has been condemned as embarrassing by New Zealand Prime Minister John Key. Smith, widely considered the games best player on current form, has been suspended for one match after entering a disabled bathroom at Christchurch Airport with a woman described as a lady friend. Smith sent home after toilet shame New Zealand scrum-half Aaron Smith has been suspended for one Test The incident took place after the 41-13 Rugby Championship victory over South Africa on September 17 and at the time Smith, who has a partner, was dressed in All Blacks travel attire. Speaking from a hotel in Durban where the squad is based ahead of Saturdays clash with the Springboks, an emotional Smith apologised for the incident before departing back to New Zealand.Ive made a huge mistake, a huge error in judgement, the Highlanders scrum-half said.Id firstly like to say a huge sorry to my partner Teagan, her family, my family. Im also sorry to my team-mates, NZRU and the New Zealand fans. My behaviour was unacceptable and if you could respect me and my partner in this situation. Im just trying to get home to deal with this. Thank you.In a sign of the gravity of the latest scandal to have unfolded in New Zealand rugby, Smiths behaviour was criticised by Key at a time when the sport in his country is facing accusations of misogyny.I think Aaron has clearly let himself and those that are close to him down, theres no question about that, Key said. Smith makes a break against South Africa in this years Rugby Championship Hell have to reflect on that and Im sure the New Zealand Rugby Football Union will have to reflect on that.All that I would say as a general rule in defence of the All Blacks, they have been for the most part very good role models for the last 10 or 20 years, under both Richie McCaws leadership and now more recently under Kieran Read.They do a lot to try and prove to young New Zealanders that theyre the sort of people to look up to but thats why I think Aaron will feel pretty disappointed in himself. Win the rugby trip of a lifetime Enter a prize draw when you buy tickets for Australia v Argentina at Twickenham on Oct 8 Head coach Steve Hansen was made aware of the incident upon arrival in South Africa this week and said that the one-match ban had been imposed by senior players because it was not of All Blacks standard.You can watch South Africa v New Zealand plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Smith suspended by All Blacks Roberts wants third Lions tour Two changes for Springboks Naholo returns for NZ Casey Short Jersey . Ted Ligety, Mikaela Shiffrin, Bode Miller and Tim Jitloff underlined the squads enormous potential on the Rettenbach glacier in Austria. Abby Dahlkemper Jersey .com) - The Calgary Flames are spoilers once again. http://www.socceruswntshop.com/alyssa-naeher-usa-jersey/. - The Oakland Athletics say they are stopping negotiations to extend their lease at the Coliseum. Megan Rapinoe Jersey .Cullen scored the go-ahead goal at 13:47 of the third period and Nashville beat the slumping Dallas Stars 3-2 on Thursday in a game that wasnt decided until the last shot of the night. Lindsey Horan Jersey . Both of Padakins goals came in the second period while Zane Jones added a single in the first period for Calgary (13-6-4). Hitmen goaltender Chris Driedger finished with 30 saves for the shutout.CHICAGO - The Chicago Cubs have agreed to a $4 million, one-year contract with left-hander Tsuyoshi Wada.Wada signed a minor league deal with Chicago last December, and began this season with Triple-A Iowa. He made his major league debut in July and went 4-4 with a 3.25 ERA in 13 starts with the Cubs.Wada played nine years in the Japan Pacific League before signing an $8.15 million, two-year contract with Baltimore before the 2012 season. He developed ellbow soreness that spring and had elbow-ligament reconstruction surgery after a tear was discovered following a rehabilitation outing for Triple-A Norfolk.dddddddddddd.Wada is eligible for $2 million in bonuses under his new deal, which was announced on Monday. He can make $1.5 million for games started: $250,000 each for 13, 17, 20, 23, 27 and 30. Wada also can earn $100,000 apiece for 60, 90, 120, 150 and 165 days on the active roster. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz