Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
www.drogendealer.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Handel
lebaobei123 Offline

Kein NooB

15.05.2019 02:31
outside the office of his family oil company Antworten

MILAN, Italy -- Indonesian entrepreneur Erick Thohir and two associates signed a deal to take over a majority stake of 18-time Italian champion Inter Milan on Tuesday, becoming the second foreign owners in Serie A. The takeover reportedly cost 350 million euros ($475 million). Thohir, and fellow Indonesians Rosan Roeslani and Handy Soetedjo agreed to buy a 70 per cent stake, Inter said on its website. The first Serie A club to cede majority ownership to foreigners was Roma, which was taken over by a group of Boston executives in 2011. The 43-year-old Thohir is part owner of the Philadelphia 76ers and D.C. United. He is chairman of the Mahaka Group, which has business interests in media and entertainment. "Today is a truly special day in my life," Thohir said. "I am honoured that Mr. Moratti has entrusted me with the responsibility to lead Inter into the next chapter, and I am excited to have him continue in the future as my partner. The job done by the Moratti family, from Angelos great Inter to Massimos treble record, has made Inter one of the most respected clubs in the world." Thohir has also served as vice-president of the Indonesian Olympic Committee and as Indonesias chief of mission for the 2012 London Olympics. "I am an entrepreneur but first of all I am a supporter and a sports lover," Thohir said. "I cannot wait to put our passion and international experience at the service of this fantastic club and its supporters." It remains unclear if the 68-year-old Moratti, who has owned the club since 1995, will remain president. "That I dont know," Moratti said outside the office of his family oil company, Saras. "Every president leaves his mark," Moratti added. "The important thing is that hes always respectful of the rest of the world, beyond his own job, and I think these people also have that in mind. ... Theyre people that really mean well and are good character-wise, too." Inter and city rival AC Milan have each won 18 Serie A titles, second on the all-time list behind Juventus record 29. Inter has also won three European Cups. Moratti took over the club after his father Angelo was owner during the teams early glory years in the 1960s, when Inter won the European Cup twice. After some difficult years under the younger Moratti, Inter returned to the top after the 2006 match-fixing scandal and won five consecutive Serie A titles from 2006-2010. In 2010, Inter also won the Champions League and the Italian Cup for an unprecedented treble in Italy, with Jose Mourinho as manager. However, Inter struggled again in the past two seasons -- finishing sixth in 2012 and ninth last season with the same number of losses (16) as wins. Inter is coming off its first loss of this season, a 3-0 defeat to first-place Roma, which left the team in fourth place under first-year manager Walter Mazzarri. The Nerazzurri visit Torino on Sunday. Rickey Henderson Jersey . On paper, it looks a little like Andre the Giant taking on a midget wrestler. It has all the makings of a rout with the Americans adding an eighth win in nine outings of this biennial event. The Yanks have eight players in the top 15 in the world while the Internationals have just one. Ozzie Smith Jersey . He still wanted out. "It just seemed like the direction they were going didnt fit what I thought my career was going to be," Kesler said. "At the end of the day I want to win a championship and I want to win it now, and four years is a little too long for me. http://www.padressale.com/padres-manny-machado-jersey/.C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes have activated defenceman Joni Pitkanen from injured reserve. San Diego Padres Jerseys . "I was so nervous," Hadley said Sunday after winning the Puerto Rico Open for his first PGA Tour victory. "I did not eat well last night. Dave Winfield Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla.Seattle, WA (SportsNetwork.com) - Nigel Williams-Goss had 14 points and nine assists as No. 13 Washington defeated Tulane 66-57 on Monday night. Robert Upshaw posted 11 points, 10 rebounds and six blocks, while Shawn Kemp Jr. added 16 points for the Huskies (11-0), who improved to 5-0 at home this season. Dylan Osetkowski tallied 12 points and nine boards off the bench to lead Tulane (9-2), which had its nine-game winning streak snapped. Tulanes leading scorer, Louis Dabney, did not score a point until hitting a left corner 3-pointer with the shot clock running down to give the Green Wave their first lead of the second half, 46-43, with 8:53 left. Washington, though, ripped off the next eight points to go in front. Darin Johnson recorded a three-point play, Upshaaw sunk a pair of free throws and Andrew Andrews knocked down a right wing triple for a 51-46 Huskies margin.dddddddddddd Washington led by as many as 12 down the stretch. Earlier, Jonathan Starks trey gave the Green Wave a 26-19 cushion with 3:11 to go in the opening half, but the Huskies used a 16-1 surge that bled into the second half that helped them build an eight-point lead. Upshaws layup capped the swing and gave UW a 35-27 advantage with 17:17 to play. Game Notes Washington turned the ball over 18 times, but held Tulane to just 31.7 percent (19-of-60) from the field ... Dabney, who finished with seven points and six boards, came in averaging 13.1 points per game ... The Huskies posted nine blocks. Cheap Nike Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nike Nets Jerseys Cheap New York Knicks Jerseys Cheap Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys China Raptors Jerseys Wholesale Chicago Bulls Jerseys Wholesale Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys China Pistons Jerseys Wholesale Indiana Pacers Jerseys Cheap Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys Atlanta Hawks Jerseys Online Cheap Nike Hornets Jerseys China Heat Jerseys Cheap Nike Magic Jerseys China Wizards Jerseys Cheap Nike Nuggets Jerseys China Timberwolves Jerseys China Thunder Jerseys China Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys China Warriors Jerseys Cheap Nike Clippers Jerseys Discount Lakers Jerseys Phoenix Suns Jerseys Online Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Online Wholesale Houston Rockets Jerseys Wholesale Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Online Discount Spurs Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz