Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
www.drogendealer.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Handel
lebaobei123 Offline

Kein NooB

15.05.2019 02:31
oints in tiebreaks and he was able Antworten

LONDON -- Eugenie Bouchard and Milos Raonic set records as they became the fourth and fifth Canadians respectively to reach the fourth round of Wimbledon after straight-set wins on Saturday. Both had to wait out a rain interruption lasting nearly five hours before taking comprehensive third-round victories to join Carling Bassett-Seguso (1983, 1986), Patricia Hy-Boulais (1996-97) and Daniel Nestor (1999) as Canadians who made it into the second week of a major. Bouchard, semifinalist in Melbourne and Paris already this season, posted a 6-3, 6-4 defeat of German Andrea Petkovic. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., joined Bouchard in Wimbledons second week by beating Polands Lukasz Kubot in the third round 7-6 (2), 7-6(4), 6-2. He fired over 30 aces and 50 winners, breaking twice with just six unforced errors on the way to victory. "I was able to be dominant on my serve, I only lost nine points on it," said Raonic. "This definitely makes my life a lot easier and puts pressure on him. "But at the same time, I didnt really have my opportunities. I played a few good points in tiebreaks and he was able to of hold on." Raonic has won three straight Wimbledon grass matches for the first time, after doing the same at Halle, Germany in 2011 and 2012. "Im starting from very low comfort level on grass but now Im feeling pretty comfortable," said Raonic. "Ive made pretty significant progress on this surface this year." The 13th-seeded Bouchard, from Westmount, Que., started her match in the early afternoon but found herself in the locker-room for nearly five hours after 15 minutes of play as rain wrecked the schedule. But the weather cleared up in the early evening with Bouchard and Petkovic returning to the court with the Canadian leading 2-1. Bouchard picked up where she left off, putting the pressure on a player who had defeated her in three previous meetings including the Rogers Cup in Toronto three years ago. She took victory on her third match point when Petkovic hit the net with a return. Bouchard produced 30 winners and 14 unforced errors, breaking five time in the match lasting less than 90 minutes. She next plays Frances Alzie Cornet, who beat top seed and five-time champion Serena Williams for the second time this season, winning 1-6, 6-3, 6-4 in a stunning upset. Cornet won their previous meeting on clay at Strasbourg last year. "I played well, even though it was straight sets it was a battle," said Bouchard. "It was tough with the lone rain delay, but it was the same for both girls "Im happy I was able to close it out with any serve, being aggressive and taking the ball early. During the rain delay I tried to conserve energy -- I wanted to give it all on the court. Bouchard said she didnt actually mind the wait. "Rain is part of the Wimbledon experience," she said with a laugh. "Weve been lucky so far, you have to have some rain at Wimbledon." Paul Richardson Jersey .Mallais and his team out of Saint John defeated James Grattan 5-4 in Fredericton.The 2015 Tim Hortons Brier from Feb. Pernell McPhee Jersey . This time, Tebow was in a groove the entire second half -- not just in the waning minutes -- and his teammates on defence were getting gobbled up. http://www.authenticshopredskins.com/Aut...edskins_Jersey/. Its other five picks were all six foot or better, with three at 6-1 or above. Third-round pick Brett Lernout stands six foot four and weighs 206 pounds. DaRon Payne Jersey . Patton was placed on the restricted list testing positive for a banned amphetamine. Patton took Adderall, a drug commonly used to combat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, late in the 2013 season and then was given a random drug test. Washington Redskins Jerseys .ca/CurlingSkins - with the Top 16 curlers earning a ticket to Banff, Alta. to compete in the TRAVELERS ALL-STAR CURLING SKINS GAME Presented by Pintys, running Jan.VANCOUVER - Montreal Canadiens captain Brian Gionta is expected to miss Saturdays game against the Vancouver Canucks for family reasons. Gionta played in Montreals 4-1 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Thursday night. He had rejoined his teammates in Calgary for their game against the Flames on Tuesday after attending to a "family emergency." "We dont know when hes going to come back," said Canadiens head coach Michel Theerrien after his teams practice at Rogers Arena on Friday.dddddddddddd "Hes an important part of our team. Hes a good leader, but right now I dont know when hes going to come back." The 34-year-old Gionta has one goal and one assist in four games with Montreal so far this season. Following Saturdays game in Vancouver, the Canadiens wrap up their four-game road trip with a stop in Winnipeg to face the Jets on Tuesday. Cheap Nike Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nike Nets Jerseys Cheap New York Knicks Jerseys Cheap Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys China Raptors Jerseys Wholesale Chicago Bulls Jerseys Wholesale Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys China Pistons Jerseys Wholesale Indiana Pacers Jerseys Cheap Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys Atlanta Hawks Jerseys Online Cheap Nike Hornets Jerseys China Heat Jerseys Cheap Nike Magic Jerseys China Wizards Jerseys Cheap Nike Nuggets Jerseys China Timberwolves Jerseys China Thunder Jerseys China Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys China Warriors Jerseys Cheap Nike Clippers Jerseys Discount Lakers Jerseys Phoenix Suns Jerseys Online Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Online Wholesale Houston Rockets Jerseys Wholesale Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Online Discount Spurs Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz